LLP Registration in Bangalore
We have experience in incorporating Limited Liability Partnership firms in Bangalore. LLP is a trusted and visible business structure in India and this is why on a daily basis, approximately, 50 companies are registered in Bangalore. If you are looking to register LLP business, then we are here for your help. Since the registration is an online process, we can assist you in this by charging an affordable fee. We can help aspiring entrepreneurs to start their business by registering as an LLP.
For LLP registration there are a few basic requirements that you need to fulfil and these are mentioned below
In order to register an LLP registeration in Bangalore, there should be at least two partners in the business. As per the guideline, it is the first partner of LLP who will have to execute the incorporation documents in order to register the LLP.
To run the LLP business, there should be two designated or selected partners. Amongst the duo, at least one of the partners should be a resident of India. In an LLP, only individuals can be designated as partners. If two or more existing companies register a new LLP, then the promoter company should nominate individuals as one of the designated Partners of the new LLP. The catch here is, an individual who is regarded as the designated partner should hold a valid DIN.
Digital Signature Certificate:
While registering the LLP, you need to fill a few forms, wherein by using the MCA online application system, you need to complete the filing and that too appended with a valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
Unique LLP Name:
You should also follow the name structure of an LLP organization, which should meet the LLP Name Availability Guidelines under LLP Act/ Rules. Therefore, while choosing any LLP name, it is important that you should check the available LLP name in Bangalore before registering.
It is the process of selecting an LLP Name in Bangalore, which is the most unpredictable task. You need to follow the logical decision while naming the LLP and even getting approval of the name via the office of the Registrar of Companies.
Registered Office Address of LLP:
You need to have a registered office address if you want to start an LLP. Having a registered Office in Bangalore is required for correspondence address and for official communication purpose.
Documents required for LLP formation in Bangalore are as follows
- Both the partners need to have a PAN card
- To register the LLP, each partner should have residence address proof and for this you can showcase Aadhaar Card/Election Card/Driving License/Passport Copy/Bank Statement (up to two months old)/Bank Passbook with last two months entries/Latest Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill (postpaid)/Landline Bill (postpaid)
- Each of the partners should submit 1 Colour Photograph.
- You need to submit physical address proof of the Place of Business. For this you may submit an Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill, Landline Bill or Gas Bill.
We, 31st March can help you in completing the LLP registration in Bangalore and in this regard, we can assist you in
- Getting DSC (Digital Signature)
- Getting the DIN (Directors Identification Number)
- Helping in filling the LLP Name Application
- Coordinating in Drafting and Preparation of the LLP Agreement
- Making the Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees